i know i promises not to blog about the blog anymore but it thought that maybee one of you could figure out how to change something for me. i has been pissing me off for some time and i cant find the parameter to change. every time you click on a link it takes to that website and you are no longer in the blog site. is there a way to get it to open a new page when we click on a site.?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but some events deserve a brief summary to be shared among friends. First of all let me offer a hearty Thank You to the gentlemen who set up this awesome night in Vegas full of drinking, laughter, drinking, gambling and drinking. Everyone had fun and stayed safe throughout the weekend, although there were reports of some people returning to the hotel Sunday morning with odors and spots on their clothes that they couldn’t (or refused) to explain. All of us were quite toasty on Friday night and some were able to throw dice and yell “Lets go shoooteer!” well into the wee hours of the morning while others coughgroomcough were just as happy sitting at a video poker machine attempting to remain upright, concentrating on keeping his insides inside. I have some final counts for you: 7 shot glasses, 5-6 drinkers, 1 bottle Red Breast Whisky, 1/3 bottle Bookers Bourbon, 1/3 bottle Cabo Wabo Tequila and that was just in the room. It do...
A song Captn and I were talking about. I end up listening to it all the way through every time it comes on... I thought I saw you yesterday But I didn't stop, 'cause you was walkin' the opposite way I guess I could've shouted out your name But even if it was you, I don't know what I would say We could sit and reminisce about the old school Maybe share a cigarette, because we both fools Chop it up and compare perspectives Life, love, stress and set-backs, yes So you could tell me how hard you had it And you could show me all the scars to back it And we could analyze each complaint Break it down and explain these mistakes I make I like to tangle up the strings of the puppetry But you knew me back when I was a younger me You seen Sean in all types of light And I've been meanin' to ask you if I'm doin' alright [Chorus x2] Yesterday Was that you? Looked just like you Strange thangs my imagination might do Take a breath, reflect on...
Comments
Post a Comment