Memory

I sit here contemplating the complexities of a single night’s misadventure. Memories swirl in a whirlwind of loud music, alcohol, and heightened emotions that came to a close on the bed of a stranger I felt I knew for years. I can’t help thinking back to the moment, thinking what could have been done differently, wondering what she is thinking, how I will approach the future encounters.
If I could just talk to her once more so that I can clarify things… because there is one memory I cannot grasp, something that NEEDS to be asked:
“Did all of that really happen while we were watching The Dark Crystal?”

-FCJ

Comments

  1. I would have some questions too...especially if the only image that pops into your mind during those activities is the landstriders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I never understood ‘Business Casual’

To the whiney lady at the bar last week.

The Blog