Stopped Posting

I think I understand why we stopped posting to this blog. After dad passed, and I moved back to California, I think it made sense that we saw each other nearly every Saturday and we told our stories in person.

Now, the Cap'N and I live basically one minute from one another, walking, and Biblio is merely twenty minutes away. We hardly ever get together, and we really don't talk all that much.

I miss it..

That being said, I really want to talk about my bachelor party...

I don't want strippers. Let me get that out of the way. Some of my friends think that Funnel Kake doesn't want me to have them and so I am shying away from it. NO! I really don't care to go to strip clubs, it does nothing for me. I think it is because I have such bad night vision and those places are dark.

Honestly, I have had a lot of people want me to do some super involved extravagantly planned evening, when all I really want is for a bunch of my friends to hang out. So, I have decided that we can all get some food and drinks, have one of my sober buddies drive everyone around in a rented 15 passenger van, and then go get some more drinks and possibly find a place to play pool or something later.. or darts, darts sounds fun. This seems like a good day to me, am I off base here?

-FCJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never understood ‘Business Casual’

To the whiney lady at the bar last week.

The Blog